Diversion water

Forum rules If you want to advertise, it is recommended that you provide the following information:
- Your trading zone
- if you want to buy or sell
- if the trade is temporary or permanent
- if it is a temporary trade, the term of the trade (note maximum term is 5 years)
- how much water is to be traded
- your phone number or email address
To check if a buyer or seller can trade with you call Goulburn-Murray Water on1800 013 357.

Diversion water

Postby carraf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:05 pm

I am interested to purchase further permanent diversion entitlement on my license from within unregulated Loddon zone 151. Please contact me via email at kareefarm@bigpond.com or mobile 0419382273. Alister Carr
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Return to 151 Lower Loddon Unregulated

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests