Take and use licence for sale

Forum rules When writing an ad, please remember to list:
- if you are wanting to buy or sell,
- your name,
- phone number,
- name of the river or creek,
- how much water is to be traded
- if the trade temporary or permanent,
- the term of the trade. (Maximum term is 5 years.)
- Permanent trades are not permitted within the Tarra catchment

If you want to trade upstream, please speak with one of our Assessment Officers prior to submitting an application.

To check if a buyer or seller can trade with you, call us on 1300 139 510 and ask to speak to an Assessment Officer.

Take and use licence for sale

Postby brentzorro » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:44 am

Brent Morris

Permanent sale of 2.2mL Dairy use - as well as domestic and stock use and
general non-irrigation farm use. Surface water - South Gippsland - AGNES RIVER
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:19 am

Return to South Gippsland Basin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests