Permanent trade Ground Water for Surface Water

Trading water throughout Unincorporated areas generally has very low demand and limited market.
Forum rules Temporary trading for a maximum period of 5 years can be considered
Permanant trading can also be considered.
Your ad should include:
- Your name and phone number
- Your address or the nearest town to your property where water will be taken from and used
- How much water you want to buy or sell
- If the trade is permanent or temporary.
Traded water can only be taken following submission of an application and approval by Southern Rural Water

Permanent trade Ground Water for Surface Water

Postby ppf » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:40 am

Expressions of interest for Permanent Trade of 30ML Deep Ground Water Licence (Central Gippsland Catchment) for 40ML Surface Water Licence from the Mitchell River.
Expressions of Interest also welcome for permanent trade of Ground Water for Winter Fill Licence.
Ph: 0417585208
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:41 am

Return to Unincorporated

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests