Sale of temporary transfer of 30 ml

Forum rules If you want to advertise, it is recommended that you provide the following information:
- Your trading zone
- if you want to buy or sell
- if the trade is temporary or permanent
- if it is a temporary trade, the term of the trade (note maximum term is 5 years)
- how much water is to be traded
- your phone number or email address
To check if a buyer or seller can trade with you call Goulburn-Murray Water on1800 013 357.

Sale of temporary transfer of 30 ml

Postby Ruby » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 am

30 ml for temporary transfer within the Campaspe trading zone of CVMSGMA but apparently can also be traded in the Coliban or Loddon trading zones or in another area if the Permissible Consumptive Volume there hasn't been exceeded.
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 am

Re: Sale of temporary transfer of 30 ml

Postby Riverboy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi Ruby,

Thanks for replying to my post. I am a Water Broker, so I will put your proposal for a longer term transfer to my client and get back to you.

Feel free to give me a call on (0438) 457 283.


Richard Carter.
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Return to Central Victorian Mineral Springs GMA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest