Purchase perminanent ground water

Water trading between buyer and seller must remain within the Wandin Yallock Groundwater Management Area
Forum rules Trading in or out of this GMA is not permitted
Trading can be for a temporary period or permanent
Temporary trading for a maximum period of 5 years is permitted
Traded water can only be taken following submission of an application and approval by Southern Rural Water

Purchase perminanent ground water

Postby tgmfarms » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Looking to purchase permanent ground water license. Please contact Tony On 0418 352 148
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:21 pm

Return to Wandin Yallock

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest