Click here for trading zones where you can view or post advertisements
Forum rules • To trade water, simply find a match and then make an application to Goulburn-Murray Water.
• An application form to transfer (trade) licence entitlement can be downloaded from the Goulburn-Murray Water website:
• Note that there are rules that govern the transfer of licence entitlements. These rules are designed to protect existing users and the environment. The trading rules are specified in the Water Act 1989; Policies for Managing Take and Use Licences; and management plans that can be accessed from the Goulburn-Murray Water website
• Note that water can not be taken without written approval from Goulburn-Murray Water.
• If you have any questions about trading water licence entitlement, call Goulburn-Murray Water on 1800 013 357.
  • Forum
    Last post
Forum is locked

Return to Board index

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forum permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum